Anmelden |  Registrieren

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: 'Holtby' did not leave the contract over a year, despite the
BeitragVerfasst: Fr 25. Mai 2018, 04:37 
Bild
This is the real love behind the Hamburg confirmed that Lewis. Holtby agreed to a new contract for another year, although the club will fall down to play in the second league of Germany.

Hamburg had to face disappointment after the Bundesliga was the first in their history. Many players have been released and moved to another team.

However, the 27-year-old Holtby will not leave the team after the contract with "Northern Sing" out for another year. The original contract will end this season.

"I quickly realized that I wanted to stay here. In the weeks that followed, it was difficult, but we were closer to the fans, "Holtby said after a new contract.

"I have been living in this club for many years and I will continue to live that way. Now I want to prepare for the new season full of impulses. I am happy that everything is in line with the new contract. "

Holtby became a prominent leader during the weeks following Christian control. The great and exiting form of the fight came during the battle.

The German midfielder has played 16 games and scored six goals against Hamburg in the past seven seasons after Holtby scored five goals.

Hamburg have released five out of the team after the contract. Walt Schmidt moved with the Combat fighter. But they reinforce and then grab the Christmas. Moritz is from Kaiserslautern. เว็บ พนัน บอล ออนไลน์

Profil  Offline