Anmelden |  Registrieren

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: 3-0 is not enough! Thomom swelled the swan to shoot another
BeitragVerfasst: Di 10. Apr 2018, 06:36 
Bild
Phil Thompson's legendary Liverpool squad calls for a younger version of the need to shoot off a goose is the only way to quench the dream Manchester City lost the right to create a miracle runners-up UEFA Champions League finalists. League

Although the team of Bayern Kloppun, the advantage of the first leg 3-0 to squeeze the City to win 4 or more, only to turn the European playoffs. However, Pepperdio Super Said coaches said before the game with confidence, anything can happen.

Just like Thompson, former coach of the "Reds" look that the players of Mergeside need to break the door at the Eid. I have to dream. "The Blues" has returned.

"Although Liverpool have scored three goals, but I'm still worried because of the potential Manchester City show throughout the season. They can turn back, too, "the 64-year-old legend told Sky Sports News.

"When Liverpool can score three goals in the first half, why can not City do it because their offensive game is second to none, even if you bring 3-0, but it is a game that will thrill you as well."

"We can see that even if City were defeated last weekend, they have had plenty of chances to shoot Manchester United in the first half but they can not do it themselves."

"But I think City will leave another golden opportunity in Tuesday's game because they have found the lesson. So the game is not over and Liverpool need to shoot at their home. "sbobet8888

Profil  Offline