Anmelden |  Registrieren

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: 'I'm sad' Ibra 'farewell to major leagues - a loss of Europe
BeitragVerfasst: Sa 31. Mär 2018, 00:42 
Bild
Jose Mourinho admits he is sad to see Zlatan Ibrahimovic moved out of Manchester. United to the major league football in the finals, and also pointed out that the loss of European football. He will not come back to football again.

Moving to the Major League is like swiping the curtain to the highest level of Ibrahimovic. After playing for Aziz, Barcelona, ​​two teams from Milan, Juventus, Paris Saint Germain and Manchester United.

The 36-year-old shot 28 goals in his first season at Old Trafford. Trafford helped to win the Europa League with the League Cup, but he suffered a knee injury at the end of the season.

Ibrahimovic has made seven appearances since returning to the field in November. And moving to LA. Galaxy is what was expected for a while.

"For me, it's always sad to see a big striker head towards the goal," Mourinho said.

"For example. I remember Fico's last game for me at Inter, and I remember that one of my most sad moments. "I am very sorry every time I play or to use the last time in football."

"Farewell is the way to go. He is a great player, a key player in European football, is losing now and forever. He will not return to football at this level anymore. "

"But it was wonderful for him at this time. It is a wonderful path that is not a player to be a good old football. Time with the galaxy Over the years this will be a very good time for him and America's football. "

"What did he do? His teaching, gravity, his personality, his football routine has always come back since his recovery. It's a good example of where professionalism should be, with which major leagues with the United States will get even more. "

"What is more, it is going to be fun for him in football last year."sbobet8888

Profil  Offline