Anmelden |  Registrieren

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: 'Rock Ro' surrendered to say goodbye to the end of this seas
BeitragVerfasst: Di 13. Mär 2018, 03:05 
Bild
Didier Drogba spearheaded the legendary "Leo High" Chelsea revealed. He will be hanging out playing football after the season in the United States Socker League this season.

Former Chelsea spearhead of the famous. Currently traveling with the Phoenix Rising team in the United States has come out to prepare to hang a stud in the middle of last year. And the latest has revealed that again. Are you ready to quit after the current season?

"It was a real pleasure for me to play football," said Ivory Coast, who turned 40 on Sunday. The joy of having the opportunity to play football with Le Mans 20 years ago.

"I started playing football on a slower pace. But I really have to play football. I really want to own a football team. I like being surrounded by children. I like to convey the knowledge gained to them. But this season will be the last season. For me, now I'm 40 years old, it's time for me to quit. "

There are rumors that Drogba will return to the Olympics with Marseille, a team he successfully participated in to win the UEFA Cup in 2004 again as a team to himself. I do not deny the opportunity to return to the French football again.sb0bet

Profil  Offline