Anmelden |  Registrieren

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: 'Withered' pointed out some of the players from Europe - wan
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 16. Apr 2018, 02:11 
Bild
Wayne Sanders interviewed the tiredness of some Arsenal players who visited Moscow and returned to the field on Sunday. Resulting defeat to Newcastle United 2-1.

But the first half ended in a 2-1 defeat, also defeated the fifth consecutive visit in the league. It is the worst performance in the Premier League.

They lost 11 away games in a disappointing season and now they are behind Chelsea 5.

"It was this season that we dominated 70 per cent, went 1-0 and ended up in a 2-1 defeat, and you wondered how we lost in the game."

"That's what happened today. I think the game could end at halftime. I went to two doors. In the second half I felt some of the players were physically exhausted from playing in Thursday's game at Moscow.

"We came back late in the morning of Friday. Overall, we played with good spirits, but the result was not good. Unfortunately, we have to deal with that. It was very frustrating because I felt that it was difficult to overcome such defeats and to lose our doors today. "

Wayne turned many of the players from the 2-2 draw at Moscow by players such as Mesut Ozil, Aaron Ramsey, Laurent Koscielny and Jack. Wilshere is not named in this game.

"I think it is very difficult to play Europa tonight, and come on Sunday morning. You play in Moscow, fly home, you play the game again. "sbobet8888

Profil  Offline