Anmelden |  Registrieren

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: I'm not sure what to do.
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 26. Mär 2018, 07:57 
Bild
Ilkley Gundogan, midfielder Manchester City's rumors that Thomas is interested in the Arsenal manager's role after Arsene Wenger confident the old boss will succeed on the Premier League.

According to media reports, the two-year-old, who has been unemployed since the summer, has not been linked to the board of directors of Borussia. Dortmund has now reached the preliminary talks with. "The Gunners" prepared to retire Wayne after the end of this season.

Even though Gundogan had been working with Toulon for just one year before deciding to move to play in the Ein Hut. In the year 2016, however, the former boss confirmed success with his work in the British Isles.

"I'm a true fan of Tux, and I'm convinced he's a world-class coach and he can go to any big team in the world," said the 27-year-old midfielder. Through the news agency Sky Sports News.

"I never doubted in his craft. I am happy to see him come to work in England. He made me feel very happy during his one year at Dortmund.

"I learned a lot from him. He has helped me develop. I want to wish him success on every side. I'm sure he'll be in England. "sbobet online 24

Profil  Offline