Anmelden |  Registrieren

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Kowloon carries 'Goddess' has a better chance than Obama,
BeitragVerfasst: Di 13. Mär 2018, 08:11 
Bild
Martin Cowie, legendary defender of Arsenal, believes the young nation's Danny Welbeck can become the # 1 automatic option ahead of both Pierre-Eric Obama. And Alexander Zacatec.

The "big guns" have invested nearly 120 million pounds imported two shooting stars of the era, both Obama and Lazarez expected the pair to compete in the front row. I do not think so.

"Danny has just scored 22 goals from 92 games for Arsenal," said Keauan, referring to former Manchester Pike. United through the famous TV station of the British Isles, BT Sports.

"With the injury, he did not get much. I think he is a good shooter with a great attitude and now he can feel himself stepping up as Arsenal's No. 1 shooter. "

"I think Wenger will be fair to Danny, despite the move, but when he returns to the FA Cup Final with Chelsea, Danny is doing a great job. "

"So I'm ready to support Danny Welbeck, why not step up as Arsenal's No. 1 striker?"sbo888

Profil  Offline