Anmelden |  Registrieren

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: 'Mack Tomomi' returns the confidence of 'muu' after sending
BeitragVerfasst: Di 20. Mär 2018, 09:45 
Bild
Scott Mackey wants to return the confidence of Jose. Mourinho was selected for the start of the Champions League game at Manchester. United are always with Sevilla.

Before the game began to doubt because the Portuguese coach selected the name Paul. Pablo is just a reserve. In turn, the 21-year-old McMinney has just started a new role in the Champions League.

"Red Devils" survived the door with the skill of David de Gaulle Man of the match. Mac Tominey was one of the few who impressed in the first 16 games of the season.

Mourinho admits to McMahonyen after the FA Cup fifth-round defeat to Huddersfield. And made his impression on Spain again. I hope to return to him whenever he is sent down.

"Of course it is very important for me to return to the manager whenever he believes in me in this game," said McTinney.

"And I think the whole team is dedicated to the team tonight and I think we are in good shape to play at Old Trafford."บอล ออนไลน์

Profil  Offline