Anmelden |  Registrieren

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: "Pro Pro" apologizes for hot heads - I understand.
BeitragVerfasst: Fr 20. Apr 2018, 08:43 
Bild
Alessandro Morataro apologized for showing off his upset move in a game that Chelsea beat Burnley 2-1 in the Premier League on Thursday night.

Fourfour's "Sing the Blues" has its own goal from Kevin Long and Victor Moses, and Ashley Barnes.

The game was highlighted as 71 minutes. After that, he missed the gold in a single stroke.

However, the Spanish striker came out post apologetically after the game. "Our three main points. Today's victory is the best preparation before Sunday's game. "

"I would like to apologize for the rejection of the show. When I was a flea, I was angry with myself. "

Antonio Conte mentioned this. "Alvarado must be angry. Because you have a chance to score goals, you have to make it. Then it turns into confidence for you. "

"He was angry with himself for mistakes. But to look at his overall playing form. They did well in the double play, "he said.

Chelsea are fifth in the table after Tottenham Hotspur 5 this Sunday. They have the FA Cup semi-final against Southampton. At Wembley Stadiumเว็บ พนัน บอล ออนไลน์

Profil  Offline