Anmelden |  Registrieren

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Mourinho On Pogba Exit Rumours
BeitragVerfasst: Fr 11. Mai 2018, 08:52 
Bild

sbothai Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has commented on rumours linking France international Paul Pogba with an exit from Old Trafford.The Frenchman, who cost the Red Devils £89 million (R1.5 billion) in 2016, has been tipped by some to join Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain next season after his relationship with Mourinho reportedly soured during this campaign.

In the build-up to United's game against West Ham United on Thursday night, the Portuguese tactician told members of sbothai the media that he nor the club has any intention of selling Pogba."I think he is going to be here next season," Mourinho said, as quoted by FourFourTwo."That is my feeling. I can give the guarantee that I do not want him to leave.

I can assure you that the sbothai club does not want to sell him and I can give you the guarantee that we do not have any approach from him, from his agent or any club."So, at this moment, for me, he is staying."The 25-year-old has made 34 appearances for Mourinho’s side so far this season, scoring six goals and assisting a further 12 strikes.

Profil  Offline